Bas de Bas is one of the most famous Croatian vineyards. Owned by the BIBICh winery, located right next to the small town of Skradin at the 230 meters of altitude, 3 miles from the sea, bathed by the sun all day long. It produces some of the best Croatian wines.
Two of the small vineyard villas were built on the ruins of the previous homes of the estate managers and staff.
The whole property is self-sustainable with our own solar energy and spring of water located 75 meters under the vineyards.
- Bas de Bas Villas are compounded of 2 completely autonomous units powered by solar energy, water sourced right beneath the vineyards. Located in the 6 ha of the vineyards with the same name – Bas de Bas.
- They were developed and constructed by local engineers, using local resources (sand, stone, wood, iron).
- There are limitless things to do and see in the area including some of the best restaurants in Croatia, interesting islands and national parks, fun activities such as wine tastings, boat rides and various types of excursions all around.
- Beautiful nature and peace for those who don’t like crowds. Very close to everything you might possibly want to visit – Skradin (7km), Šibenik (23 km), Zadar (75 km), Trogir (65 km), Split (93 km), National Park Krka and all the major airports in Dalmatia.
- Whether you enjoy walking, trekking, relaxing by the pool or just enjoying the view of the beautiful vineyards, we are sure you will spend some of the most peaceful days at the Bas de Bas estate.
- Villas are separated, they have shared the pool with private sunbathing deck. Each villa has its own backyard and lounge area which can be closed (with glass wall) in case of rain or wind.
- In the open space of the 48m² first floor, there is a kitchen, dining room, living room and bathroom.
- The whole house is equipped with unlimited wi-fi internet as well as a mobile phone with all the contact and necessary information.
- Modern kitchen with inox counter for cooking, cooker hood, oven, a small refrigerator with freezer department, dishwasher, toaster, set of cutlery, set of dishes, Lavazza coffee machine with ampoules, basic spices (sugar, salt, olive oil, pepper), tea, filter coffee.
- Dining room next to the kitchen with designer table and chairs.
- Living room with armchairs, sofa, club table, Smart TV (with movies and music), a collection of books.
- The bathroom is equipped with a shower, toiletries, hairdryer and towels.
- Stairs lead to the two bedrooms: Bedroom 1 (12m²) with the queen size bed (160×200), reading lights and the depository under the bed. Bedroom 2 (17m²) with the two separate beds (90×200), desk, reading lights, cabinet with additional pillows, safe, slippers, bathrobes and sleeping masks.
- In the lounge (17m²) you can find a bench with pillows for comfortable napping, armchairs and a club table. In a case of strong winds or rain, the lounge can be closed with a movable glass wall.
- Inside the courtyard (200m²), there is a zen garden and a terrace (40m²) with a table and chairs, all surrounded with stone walls. Along with the courtyard, there is a private sundeck with deck chairs and parasol.
- Pool is 15x5m²
- Shared lawn with a seasonal vegetable garden
- BBQ (with smoking option)
- Free parking available
- Breakfast upon request
For prices and availability please use our contact form.